Discovering some sort of harmonious arrangement of my life... with BRUTAL honesty!

header pic

header pic

Saturday, January 15, 2011

EUREKA!!

I'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!!
write it down
take notes
are you ready for this????

after a lengthy meeting/discussion with some friends today...

I have concluded and will share with you now (with details coming in later blogs - so you HAVE to stay tuned) the secret to why our divorce rate is so high!!

Are you READY for this????

follow along...

men are in their prime at what?!  18?  19?  20's...
right?
let's think about this
when are women in their prime???
30's  late 30's... 40's....
hmmmmmm
and that's USUALLY when a marriage occurs right?

around 30ish
give or take a little.

FACT is... men have now surpassed their sexual prime while women are just entering theirs.
POINT IN CASE>>>>>>  ME!

So what do the women get in a marriage?
a man who's "past that" spontaneity and late night pillow talk and instead wants to watch the news and hit the sac... "got an early morning tomorrow"
YEP

this in turn creates.....
THE SEX DEPRAVED WIFE
grrrrrrrrrrrr

which in turn creates....
THE BITTER WIFE
which years down the road has now left you with what???
a COLD hearted BITCH!   :-)
{love, me!}

it's round about THAT time that the man realizes.....  hmmmmmm, my wife hates me and my life is miserable..  I MUST need a NEW shiny red convertible and I MUST get laid.

Exit the sex depraved hardened wife who's had enough
Enter the 22 year old "hot to trot" college girl to step right in where the man left off 20 years ago with his wife.
The grass now looks greener......

THE END.
Divorce in a nutshell    =)

Am I wrong?

Really?!!!! - LOL

just a thought.................

3 comments:

  1. ummm.....that totally sounds about right to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just discussing this the other day.. I am in my prime and Hubby has suddenly slacked off. NOT A GOOD THING..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it boy do I get it...and I'm not talking about "it"

    ReplyDelete